With Super Bowl XLIX just around the corner, Uncle Rich wants to share a recipe that can feed and fill the masses. Ever had pork nachos? Rich believes that when you mix pre-cooked pork and your favorite ingredients, it can be one of the easiest and flavorsome dishes to serve your friends.
Seeing how we just started making our Pulled Pork with Smoky Chipotle Barbecue Sauce just came out, this recipe features our new flavor with your classic favorites from the nacho world. Cheese, green onions, cilantro, avocado – anything you love could find it’s way to the top of this dish. He’s recommended what goes best with the spicy, smoky flavor of our pulled pork. Trust us – Uncle Rich knows best!
Want to keep things clean? Always put parchment paper underneath your tortilla chips. Love cheese? Add a second layer on top of the pulled pork. Want to really step up your game? Add crumbled, cooked bacon to the mix.
Perfect Pulled Pork with Smoky Chipotle Barbecue Sauce Nachos
Active time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
1 14oz package Niman Ranch Pulled Pork with Smoky Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
2 cups shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
1 bag tortilla chips
1 medium jalapeño, sliced
¼ cup chopped red onion
1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained
1 avocado, cut into ¼ inch cubes
2 green onions, chopped
Cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper and spread tortilla chips evenly across the surface. Spread cheese evenly over the chips. Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is slightly melted.
- While the nachos are baking, cook the Pulled Pork with Chipotle Barbecue Sauce in the microwave, as directed on the package.
- Take nachos out of the oven and spread the heated pulled pork over the cheese. Add the beans and jalapeños, then return to the oven for 5-7 more minutes.
- Remove the finished nachos from the oven and transfer to a large serving dish using the parchment paper.
- Cover with the remaining toppings and serve immediately.