You asked and we delivered by creating no sugar bacon! Our best-selling Uncured Applewood Smoked Bacon is now available with no sugar.
We start with pork humanely and sustainably raised by small independent family farmers exclusively for us to our strict animal welfare protocols – the highest standards in the industry which eliminates the use of gestation crates or farrowing crates; never-ever allows for antibiotics or growth promotants, and uses only vegetarian feeds.
Bacon comes from the pork belly and ours is hand trimmed and smoked over real hard Applewood for rich and clean smoke flavor resulting in an irresistible taste. Many of our competitors use liquid smoke but not at Niman Ranch. We slow smoke our bacon for more than 6 hours for a true smokiness.
With such a flavorful taste, your whole family will want it. One of the easiest ways to cook bacon for a crowd is to simply use your oven!
How to Make Niman Ranch No Sugar Bacon for a Crowd
- 1 package of Niman Ranch No Sugar Applewood Smoked Uncured Bacon
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the baking rack on the lower third of the oven.
- Line 1 to 2 rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil (you’ll thank yourself later when cleaning up).
- Place the bacon in a single layer. Do not have the bacon overlap.
- Bake the bacon until it’s golden-brown and crispy. Approximately, 12 to 18 minutes.
- Remove the bacon from the oven and use tongs to transfer it to a plate lined with paper towels to drain and finish crisping. Serve immediately.
As always, our commitment is to provide the finest tasting meat in the world; knowing that you expect this quality from Niman Ranch we took our time adjusting our recipe to make a flavorful No Sugar Uncured Applewood Smoked Bacon. We know you will enjoy it as much as we do.
Our No Sugar Bacon is available at Sprouts and other at top natural retailers.