Bacon Wrapped Cocktail Sausages
Prep: 15 Minutes
Cook: 25 Minutes
Serves: 5-10 People
- 1 package, 16-ounces, Niman Ranch cocktail sausages
- 1 package, 12-ounces, Niman Ranch Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 stick butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using kitchen scissors cut each slice of bacon into thirds.
- Wrap 1/3 of each bacon slice around each cocktail sausage, placing wrapped sausage in a single layer on a large baking sheet and set aside.
- Melt the stick of butter and add 1 cup of brown sugar – stir until mixed well.
- Pour the butter and brown sugar mixture over the top of the bacon wrapped cocktail sausages.
- Sprinkle remaining brown sugar evenly over the sausages.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until bacon is cooked.
- Turn the oven up to 400°F for 5 minutes or until the bacon becomes crispy.