Niman Ranch Bratwurst Sheet Pan Dinner
Prep: 10 Minutes
Cook: 35 Minutes
Serves: 4 People
When everything is roasted on one pan, clean–up is easy. Garnish with parsley and serve with a whole grain mustard.
- 1 small head of cabbage, washed, cored,
- 3 russet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1½-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package Niman Ranch Bratwurst
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Country Style mustard
- Heat oven to 425°F. Prepare a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick aluminum foil.
- Slice cabbage into ½-inch wedges and arrange on the baking sheet with the potatoes. Brush vegetables with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until potatoes are tender. Slice Bratwurst diagonally into 1-inch pieces. During the last 10 minutes of cooking, nestle Bratwurst on top of the cabbage.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve with mustard.