Niman Ranch Fearless Frank Mummy Dogs
Prep: 15 Minutes
Cook: 13-17 Minutes
- 1 8oz can of flaky biscuit dough
- 3 slices of Cheddar cheese (sliced into 1/2″ strips)
- 4 Niman Ranch Fearless Frank Uncured Beef Franks
- Cooking spray
- Mustard or ketchup
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Unroll biscuit dough and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Cut flattened dough into long strips.
- Cut cheese slices into 1/2” strips.
- Slice each hot dog lengthwise down the middle almost, but not all the way through.
- Place 2 1/2 inch slices of cheese inside each hot dog.
- Wrap 4 pieces of dough around each hot dog or enough dough creating a “bandage” look leaving a gap for the “face” of the mummy.
- On an ungreased large cookie sheet, place wrapped hot dog (cheese side down) spraying dough lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 13-17 minutes or until dough is lightly brown.
- With mustard or ketchup, draw eyes on the “face” of the mummy.